What?! Why I got banned???

Message 1 of 14 (576 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Got Banned for no reason

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Ka1ips0,

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases. Reports from other players on the forum suggest that the average response time is quite long at the moment. As a result, it may take a while before you hear back from the Terms or Service team.

If you have already followed the steps in this article, you've done the right thing and it's a matter of waiting to hear back from Terms of Service. Once they have received your case and completed their investigation into the ban, they'll reach out to you via email from this address: noreply@ea.com

Thanks.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (477 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MasterCatsTHA lot of possible reasons :
1.Account compromised
2. Third party softwares, macros like rapid fire etc, cheats etc
3. Abusing exploits in ranked
4. DDoSing on console

5. Could be a false flag

You should contact EA help and appeal your ban if you think you didn't do anything wrong, nobody can help you on this forum unfortunately. Also, you should have received an email regarding the ban.

Message 2 of 14 (563 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MasterCatsTH,

You should have received a bit more information at the registered email address for your EA Account.

This is not something we're able to change on the forums, however if you didn't get that email and would like to get more information or appeal this ban, please reach out to an advisor. 

This article has more information on how to reach out and have this reviewed.

Mako.png
Message 3 of 14 (557 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But what should u do if u don't have any message on ur mail?

Message 4 of 14 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Ka1ips0,

If an account was banned and you're not finding an email about that action, you can reach out to an advisor with the link in my above post to have them look into this for you.

Mako.png
Message 5 of 14 (535 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Ofc, My friend already did it. But waiting for answer at least 2 weeks isn't good.
Message 6 of 14 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't get any message on mail

Message 7 of 14 (499 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Ka1ips0,

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases. Reports from other players on the forum suggest that the average response time is quite long at the moment. As a result, it may take a while before you hear back from the Terms or Service team.

If you have already followed the steps in this article, you've done the right thing and it's a matter of waiting to hear back from Terms of Service. Once they have received your case and completed their investigation into the ban, they'll reach out to you via email from this address: noreply@ea.com

Thanks.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 14 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_LannaSo can u help me with one thing: EA support already found that someone enter the account with another device and my friend, after he detect the problem with account, successfully change the password, but respawn still say that he should be banned. What the problem, if u see that another man enter the account from another device why??? It's a weird logic. My friend also can't write a mail to respawn, cause mail they sent is automatically formed with bot. He can't explain that it's not his mistake that someone hacked the account and use some programs via playing

Message 9 of 14 (427 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ka1ips0 WEIRD THAT SOMEONE HACK A FREE GAME INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT TO CHEAT ON...
WEIRD....
Message 10 of 14 (401 Views)