Re: Gormey is toxic

by Gormey

Original Post

Gormey is toxic

★★ Pro

Gormey taunts me everytime he kills me, even when my team is winning.  Dude is toxic!!!

Message 1 of 8 (697 Views)

★ Expert
@mikepal19 Pretty sure you * me good that game with your army of nightcap ha ha.
Message 2 of 8 (680 Views)

★★ Pro
Yeah lol just messing with ya.

So far how do you think the competition compares to PC? Id imagine it's easier. what's your likes and dislike compared to pc? (Existing technical difficulties)
Message 3 of 8 (656 Views)

Champion
@mikepal19 I thought you were serious at first!
Message 4 of 8 (646 Views)

★★ Pro
@TheSprinter85 No lol my bad I didn't put some type of laugh emoji. Gormey is a good dude, really good player.
Message 5 of 8 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@mikepal19No difference really other then I have people to play with now...to be honest I haven't seen any elite players besides Mike...and possibly worse aim for cactus/deadbeards/space station...on PC most players don't miss shots so it's nice to play people with crap aim like me.

I like playing against Mike, he plays different chars, is aggressive and you can actually play a bit of chess one on one, instead of most PC players just corner peak and third party every kill. I'm loving xbox so far to be honest.

Message 6 of 8 (635 Views)

★ Expert
Message 7 of 8 (631 Views)

★★ Pro

@Gormey  yeah it's really fun playing against you. Sometimes when I play against you I'm like "ahh easy kill... Tf, he's not dead?" Then I find that I don't have any good shooting lanes.  Then i die somehow lol. Then I think ahhh nice he's playing super strategic.  Really hard to kill you on the first engagement. It makes me change my approach.  

Message 8 of 8 (624 Views)