Gore and Dismemberment

by rafik233_PL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gore and Dismemberment

★★★ Newbie

I have hope for this game EA. I want buy but I don't see gore and dismemberment for humans, but only for animals and robots. I know game is rating 16 but gore has made the fight much, realistic, better and more effective, so please add them in offical patch, mod or something else or I not buy this game. Because I think combat is the strongest part of this game.

Message 1 of 6 (2,250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gore and Dismemberment

Community Manager
@rafik233_PL Dismemberment will be seen against droids and creatures but will not be prominent against human enemies.
EACade

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,131 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

Disney won't let them to add it.
IF you want it so badly then wait 'till someone do a dismemberment mod for PC.
And I rather won't write it down how ridiculous that it is so game-breaking to you.

Message 2 of 6 (2,205 Views)

★ Apprentice

Jedi Academy from 2004 had dismemberment, but 15 years later everyone is suddenly so oversensitive. That's what I call "ridiculous".

Message 3 of 6 (2,177 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@rockstar_autopsy Jokes on you, again. Jedi academy had partial dismemberment (just like this game^^)
You could enabled the full one with a cheat code and that one was bad. It didn't cut body parts how it should have been.
Oh and btw why don't you guys cry at every fps forums that they don't have as much gore as Soldier of Fortune II, a game from 2002?
Message 4 of 6 (2,156 Views)

★ Apprentice

Jedi Academy was restricted by the technology of that time. With modern possibilities this feature would shine, especially with the right developer. But I tend to forget that SW is owned by Disney now, which is catering for 12 year olds. Princesses and unicorns for everyone!

And remember next time that only because of people "crying" lightsabers in this game won't look like rubber police batons anymore.

Message 5 of 6 (2,143 Views)

Community Manager
@rafik233_PL Dismemberment will be seen against droids and creatures but will not be prominent against human enemies.
EACade
Message 6 of 6 (2,132 Views)