Bye

Message 2 of 39 (1,379 Views)

Re: Goodbye

★★★★★ Apprentice

i think a lot of people will say goodbye to bf 2042, its just not a good game,

Message 3 of 39 (1,364 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@V1kingH4mster Yeah, totally agree. A lot of people that expect the matrix will say good bye. To them I say bye bye
Message 4 of 39 (1,347 Views)

★ Guide
@BlueCelticPagan I am just trying to workout my refund!

Can't play it on XSX! If it doesn't crash the game and automatically shuts down Xbox it will exist the game!
Message 5 of 39 (1,321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueCelticPagan wrote:

Looks like your time ran out

I gave you too many chances

It's all about me now

I'm not alone and I'm still standing

I know how bad you'll miss our money

And now you got think about your shareholders

I can't put up with your mistakes

So sad to say I'm finished

You pushed me to my limit

It’s time to say Goodbye

Sad but real.

After fantastic fun, camaraderie and experiences in all time classics like BF2, BFBC2, BF3 and BF4 

Then...

BF1....😱

BFV....😨

Now this....😰

Message 6 of 39 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm actually having a blast. sure it has it's issues and missing features but this coming from a diehard BF fan who played all of them. BF4 being the most played '15000 hours' but i really don't understand the hate for this game. maybe other BF vets need to warm up to it, stuck in their old ways? but the series needed to adapt to the current generation which is used to faster paced and simple Shooters.

Message 7 of 39 (1,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EnigmaChuckerIf your lucky enough to not experience all the annoying and gamebreaking bugs and issues of this non-beta(but still beta state) version of the game, you're very lucky. But for 70% of the playerbase, this game is unplayable and therefor unenjoyable. It's BF4 launch repeating itself, just worse.

Most of us cant get to 60 FPS on beastly setups, cant connect, or experience annoying unfixable stutters.

Message 8 of 39 (1,214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@EnigmaChucker
but the series needed to adapt to the current generation which is used to faster paced and simple Shooters.
——————————————————————
You are probably right. I also played all but 2142. Stopped playing more than a year ago after the BFV disaster. Do not think I'm going to play FPS anymore. It has taken a direction that I no longer find fun to play.

Message 9 of 39 (1,199 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BlueCelticPagan See ya, buddy. You won't be missed. Don't come back here to cry anymore either. This game is still a better launch than BF4, has so many different modes and game types to suit everyone, but since it didn't live up to your expectations, you gonna cry. Yeah, this is just another Twitter inspired thread by a small minority of people whining loudly how the game is unfair. Don't care. I'm having a blast. See plenty of other people having a blast too. So. See ya.
Message 10 of 39 (1,168 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help