Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Good progress = more cosmetic. Purple is raining but I've barely seen a good one

by JustChaac

Original Post

Highlighted

Good progress = more cosmetic. Purple is raining but I've barely seen a good one

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I know, anther loot thread, but even with MW, I crafted few dozen of MWs, none of them worth keeping.

Loot now has very low quantity and quality, I couldn't make any progress.

When I can't make any progress all I think is progress, when I'm happy with the game I would happily buying their stuff(the money I spent on Smite & Warframe - F2P games is far more than 80$ I spent on Anthem). And who want to buy cosmetic if your friends, the community don't want to come back to the game anymore. Not to mention Origin Subscription cancellation. YOU ARE LOSING MONEY.

Like many other people already said: lack of progress and satisfaction will make people leave the game unhappy. Lack of content: people will comeback when you have new content if they were satisfied with the game. And slow down the progress is not the right way to compensate the lack of content.

Video game are supposed to stimulate the brain, make people feel the accomplishment, and I haven't feel it in Anthem yet.

PS: I know there are also many people are satisfy with the current loot state. I think they are mostly still in the honey moon phase, when you still can make a lot of progress. But soon after that you'll meet the progression ceiling that very hard to pass. That also brought another problem: the progress curve is too steep.

Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)

Re: Good progress = more cosmetic. Purple is raining but I've barely seen a good

★★★ Apprentice
you sure it rain and not some one using a water cannon to shoot purples
Message 2 of 3 (177 Views)

Re: Good progress = more cosmetic. Purple is raining but I've barely seen a good

★ Guide

after deleting some I still had

Loot_3-17.jpg

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help