Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Good game creation, graphics and gameplay..

by Phenoloth

Original Post

Highlighted

Good game creation, graphics and gameplay..

★★★★ Novice

but the technical execution, player progression and content delivery wise you literally sucks badly. 

Seriously i took long break in the hope that maybe these days Anthem is going to roll out new content but nope! 

OK no problem, yet i was keen to play again a bit dive in to freeplay and just enjoy the impressive graphics and gameplay with my interceptor. First bug at second freeplay event the box after finishing the event doesnt open because the V button dont show up. 

Went to the next event and couldnt revive a sentinel due to same bug. OK! Pulled out my javelin from the current expedition to play maybe  stronghold quickplay gm3 nope this time ive got infinite loading screen.. I dont write anything about loot since its pointless everybody knows allready how bad loot progression sucks in this game!

Ok time to start another game. Do your homework and deliver us a functional game at least.. 

Seriously you sucks!!

Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: Good game creation, graphics and gameplay..

★★★★★ Guide

I am not sure the bugs will ever be fixed. Word on the street is they have started liquid cooling the servers.

bbgea.png

They filled the loop with this and it's still not helping.

Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help