Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Good Coop Game, No PVP is good?

by zdragonlord

Original Post

Good Coop Game, No PVP is good?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi guys, I still find this game intriguing after reaching level 30. I like being able to meet different players and have a good time together.

Just want to find out if PVP is a good thing? There are a lot of other PVP games in the market currently, so trying to market PVP for this game in an already Saturated market is a little Pointless IMO.

Trying to get Full Legendary Javelins to go to GM3 is quite challenging... would take up my time for the next few months I think, it is quite addictive to try and get better Gear.

Message 1 of 6 (156 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just give it a bit l.  Games drop rate is abysmal you won’t have any fun grinding gear as it never drops.

Message 2 of 6 (152 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I got some Legendary Items from GM1 and a lot of Masterwork Items from GM2 Freeplay and GM1 Strongholds.

Message 3 of 6 (149 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Reposter wrote:

I got some Legendary Items from GM1 and a lot of Masterwork Items from GM2 Freeplay and GM1 Strongholds.

Same Here...I am only missing 6 MW Weapons from my collection and I have 7 or 8 Legendaries. 

Message 4 of 6 (128 Views)

★★ Guide

@Reposter wrote:

Just want to find out if PVP is a good thing?

:/

pvp is whole entire new world. and new system . infact I just abit upset from other shooting game from pvp room . that pvper use a 3rd program or aimbot  .and no one cant fight it 

lets image one man army whipe entire squad like in movie. :0 . 

*facepalm 

I am sure. pvp is  need a lot dev team for fix bug glitch . and re adjust manything  and a lot of GM for sitting duck on it for keep kicking hacker from server . that hard work  ever .maybe

its enough to make expand a world and keep build stronghold is very little thing :d

cheer 

Message 5 of 6 (105 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Pvp need to stay far the f away from anthem. D2 just got hit HARD with mass nerfs due to overuse. Imagine what an obviously confused dev team would do to our builds/balance in the name of pvp.

No, no, no.
Message 6 of 6 (100 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help