Gone for a long time, only took 2 days to see the aim bots again

by unferth

Original Post

Gone for a long time, only took 2 days to see the aim bots again

★★ Guide

Sunday was a good day, did not suspect anyone of cheating, played 20 games. 

Monday and Tuesday.... lol aim bot city.  And no its not the 100% headshot aimbot, you would have to be a complete idiot to cheat like that.  Its the 50/50 head/body,  people knowing exactly where you are despite not moving or performing any actions. 

Playing with random people and more than half the people I play with are playing on new accounts.  Less than 50 kills, using the default kill count stat on the loading screen. 

Seeing Champions with really low kill totals on that character. 

When I played Fortnite, hardly ever suspected anyone of cheating.  Fornite has their sh** together when it comes to anti-cheat.  Respawn does not. 

Message 1 of 6 (447 Views)

Re: Gone for a long time, only took 2 days to see the aim bots again

★★ Expert

@unferth 

yup...last few days ranked has been brutal. (hk server for me) It's strange right, cause they both use Easy AC..Raised eyebrow

Heart

Message 2 of 6 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@unferth PC is bad right now...unplayable at platinum rank.
Message 3 of 6 (331 Views)

★★ Guide

This game isn't free to play, it's free to cheat.  

Past couple of days and especially today have been unreal with the cheating. 

And now, people are so use to the cheating they just accept it. 

Message 4 of 6 (295 Views)

★★★ Pro
@unferth Champions with low win totals doesn't mean a single thing. How do you know they're not just playing a new character they don't ever touch or using for a challenge? Guess I cheated when my <100 kill Crypto with 6 wins.
Message 5 of 6 (268 Views)

@unferth Stats don’t mean squat, I have 800ish kills with Bang and well over 300k in damage. wraith stats are on par with that. Wattson is not to far behind wraith. I aim for head shots now almost exclusively.

I win about 10% of the matches I play. Yet I place top 5 in 30-40% of the rounds I play.. I could probably push it higher, but I don’t always play for wins.

If I switch to let’s say Gibi or other legends, have no stats showing..

Are you sure it’s not aim assist?

Platinum is where ranked starts to gets hard. You start playing almost exclusively against pre-made squads. They work together, and kill as a team. They make fewer mistakes and in general know how to win fights. People in higher ranks also know where people camp.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (248 Views)