Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Golden Grabbit Ears

by P4NCH0theD0G

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@Nesodos you need to kill everyone in there, sometimes one might slip away behind you as one of them does make a break for it back to where you spawn in. I've just done it this morning and it works so far.
Message 11 of 18 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They just released echoes of reality again (February 2020) and I went through the entire process and got the chest to pop up in the Grabbit cave, finished the mission. When I got back to the forge, NO EARS!  Does this still work in 2020??

Message 12 of 18 (715 Views)

Champion

@CaptainJosep97Sadly without the corresponding challenge it will not work. Sorry.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 13 of 18 (690 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, unfortunately the challenge doesn't seem to be there anymore. Would be nice if they put it back in for another chance, but I can see why the wouldn't. 

I'd rather see them take care of their server issues and the bugs right now, especially the time runes. Since the last patch, the game feels somehow not as smooth as it used to. Smooth being a relative term. And very glitchy. 

I'd like to get the ears, but I'd also like for the people who played Anthem and stuck with it during "that time" to have something special nobody else can get anymore. 

Message 14 of 18 (627 Views)

★★★ Novice

Easter is coming up soon, right?  It may end up in a seasonal challenge in the coming weeks, or maybe they make it a featured or seasonal store item during Easter week for big currency.  Lots of possibilities.

Message 15 of 18 (582 Views)

★★★ Pro

I never did get them, but I've got The Howling armor on my jav.  Plus the Tarsis challenge gold to pimp it out.

I'm just back playing now to be greedy and  try to improve all of my existing god-rolls.

Message 16 of 18 (571 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Nice!!

Message 17 of 18 (569 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thank you.  While we're at it, I'm at PS4 Id CANNON_JONNY.  Season of the Worthy for D2 isn't released until next week.  I'll be around if anyone needs any help or anything.  I've got my Anthem legs back so I'm here to help out any Freelancers who need it.

Stronger together!

Message 18 of 18 (545 Views)
Twitter Stream