Gold Skins different sights

by N4v1s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gold Skins different sights

★★ Pro

I´ve thought about this pretty much every time unlocking the gold iron sight for a gun. Am I the only one never using them? I takes some dedication to get all the gold skins weapon parts and in the end you still have an ungly looking standart sight on the weapon. I would love to see the gold skin being applied to more sights especially the most used once like the Nydar sight and the reflex sight for close range weapons and the medium range (3x) and long range (6x) scopes for long range weapons.

Message 1 of 6 (485 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gold Skins different sights

EA DICE Team

Would be cool and rewarding to have gold sights for all the sights that gun supports. Standard smile 

Will send on the feedback to the team. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (397 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

I was a bit surprised that they gave you the 6x scope with the Boys final golden part unlock.

Should be the same for bolt-action rifles. Noone uses iron sights on them anyway.

Message 2 of 6 (434 Views)

Colours/materials should be made available for all parts in their respective categories, not really sure why that isn't a thing

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 6 (429 Views)

★★ Pro

I didn't even know that there is already a different gold scope in the game with the Boys AT Rifle. Should be quiet easy to make that 6x available for other weapons. 

Message 4 of 6 (412 Views)

EA DICE Team

Would be cool and rewarding to have gold sights for all the sights that gun supports. Standard smile 

Will send on the feedback to the team. 

/Atic

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah that would be awesome. Thank you @EA_Atic

Message 6 of 6 (392 Views)