Gold Edition Or Ultimate Edition ?

by SpitFireAce1985

Original Post

Gold Edition Or Ultimate Edition ?

★★★ Novice

Gold Edition Or Ultimate Edition ? Which one to buy ? I dont really care about soundtrack or digital art book 

Message 1 of 8 (396 Views)

Re: Gold Edition Or Ultimate Edition ?

★★★★ Pro
@SpitFireAce1985 Gold seems like the right choice for you but I went with Ultimate. When it comes to BF I always go with the Highest tier. I don't care about soundtrack or the digital art book either. I don't care much for cosmetics either. I have a rule that I NEVER buy cosmetics in PC games. However I am not against them as supporting a game if people want to buy them.
Message 2 of 8 (372 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SpitFireAce1985 In that case it really depends on how much you really like the Midnight skin bundle which is the in-game cosmetics for it.
Message 3 of 8 (371 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@GRiPSViGiL Yea I went with Ultimate as well to show my support for them adding the AI Soldiers and the Portal modes Standard smile
Message 4 of 8 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SpitFireAce1985If I get it, I'll go with Gold, for the year's worth of season passes. I don't care to spend an extra 20 bucks for a soundtrack, artbook and extra skins. In a different kind of game, maybe, but not in a shooter game.

Message 5 of 8 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SpitFireAce1985 Sounds like you have answered your own question…

Why only those two? Cross-gen?
Message 6 of 8 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is not a big money of difference between gold and ultimate edition I prefer the ultimate but to be honest all depends of your pocket and how fan you are. 

Message 7 of 8 (318 Views)

★ Pro

Ultimate EditionWink

Message 8 of 8 (257 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help