Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Gm3 legendary contracts;714, 94%luck, 75%drop chance...3 legs in an hour

by Tymotzues

Original Post

Gm3 legendary contracts;714, 94%luck, 75%drop chance...3 legs in an hour

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

So this morning I spent about 1 hour doing legendary contracts on gm3. Stats are 714 with +94% luck equiped and also about +75% drop chance.

I got 3 legendaries and a ton of MW loot. 

This is a good set up.

Message 1 of 8 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@calrizian wrote:

So this morning I spent about 1 hour doing legendary contracts on gm3. Stats are 714 with +94% luck equiped and also about +75% drop chance.

This is a good set up.

drop chance? are you talking about supply drop chance? pretty sure when i checked what stuff means by an official employee that is for a combined drop chance of repairs and ammo and not items, i could be wrong though

also, 1 hour doesnt mean anything, because as iv seen it seems like a "switch" gets flipped. yesterday i played with a friend with the recommended 81-89 luck, we both had 88. he got a legendary in gm2 temple of scar, and proceeded to get 2 more to drop as if a switch got flipped for a time frame that upped his rates.  not sure what activates or what, but when I got a legendary, i proceeded to get 1 or 2 more before i didnt get any more for the rest of the night. he didnt either

so, unless youre getting 1-2 or 3 legendaries a hour or two hours, doesnt mean much unfortunately

Message 2 of 8 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agreed sometimes you get 1 or 2 legendaries then none for days. May be if they increased drop chance when you play well or kill the most enemies or do the most damage we will see. Bioware boost legendaries on GM3 please.

Message 3 of 8 (228 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I've seen similar streams with that much, but I'm at GM2 649 and over 90% Luck and I've been grinding Tyrant Mine for 2 days - no Legendary drops and approximately 1MW PER MISSION (sometimes I'll get 2!) - and this is all the way through, not chest farming

It's not good

It's broke

there is no point playing with the drop rate like this.

Great that you are 714. At the rate I'm getting drops it will take me two years of grinding to reach that - not going to happen.

They either fix it soon or I'm going else where

I love playing Anthem, but the grind is completely unrewarding at the moment, not wasting my time on this

Message 4 of 8 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

GM2 freeplay doing nothing but world events

Seems to be some people want their dinner made for them as well as being spoon fed these days.

RNG is RNG no matter how high they boost the drop rates

Seriously, there are better areas Bioware could place their focus to "fix the game" before worrying about drop rates

Message 5 of 8 (154 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@calrizian wrote:

This is a good set up.

I think from looking into this myself and using data from others (plenty out there) all GM plus 100% Luck is something like this (not including random mob drops):

0% Luck = Epics 60%, Mw 20%, LD's 1.5%

90% Luck = Epics 70%, Mw 15%, LD's 1.5%

190% Luck = Epics 60%, Mw 15%, LD's 2.5%

Harvesting MW embers best to have capped 90% Luck plus harvest bonus as high as possible. So Luck affects embers too.

Just don't bother with Luck unless you are farming MW embers...

Edit: I have stopped using it and see no difference in drops. Luck is at the end of the rainbow, chase it if you are a believer. Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@NoInstall wrote:

Seems to be some people want their dinner made for them as well as being spoon fed these days.

Seriously, there are better areas Bioware could place their focus to "fix the game" before worrying about drop rates

Yes, too many are looking for a "guaranteed" method of farming what they want, with RNG there is no guaranteed method unless you are looking at weeks/months of data and averages. I don't run any kind of luck build and yesterday I had 4 Legendary's drop while doing GM2 Freeplay, I do Freeplay as there are a lot more mobs to kill than in a Stronghold and as anything can drop anything, to my mind, it increases the chances of good loot, it seems to be working for me but there are still plenty of runs where I get little.

1hr isn't enough of a slice assess a build, to me even 1 month isn't a decent slice where RNG is concerned, but the more you do, the more chance you will get good loot. SH's are too short to hope for good loot imo, I do them for fun, if I get good loot I think I was lucky and it wasn't by design.

Message 7 of 8 (122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@NoInstall wrote:

You sound like a big ol nublord, thanks for your input, yah maybe they can add some vanity items i can show my girlfriend and she can touch my peepee

Message 8 of 8 (112 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help