Global Series Announcement

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Global Series Announcement

★★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro Not all. I’m still hopeful and Quite frankly I see you doing a lot of posting for somebody who’s quit. MoveOn if you’re done why are you still here?
Message 11 of 22 (825 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DavidW74 wrote:
@WingmannedbroNot all. I’m still hopeful and Quite frankly I see you doing a lot of posting for somebody who’s quit. MoveOn if you’re done why are you still here?

I can do as I please, and frankly don't have to listen to someone like you, I have a lot invested in this game, and by that I also mean money, so i'm still interested in the game becoming better.

Not gonna sit here and just be told to move on by an account with a purchase history of 2 battlepasses.

Message 12 of 22 (809 Views)

★★ Novice
@nzMunchie that is what im saying regions are limited to their selected few
Message 13 of 22 (802 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Might wanna emphasize that if you qualify for the Majors, there is a $150 fee per team to proceed... 

Message 14 of 22 (777 Views)

★★ Novice

Its not thought out is it?

Message 15 of 22 (756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure If I am reading it all to quick or if its not in there but can you use a controller for these tournaments?

Message 16 of 22 (729 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_David I hope there's some minor events after the Global Series and maybe a 1v1 Apex Legends mode.
Message 17 of 22 (624 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sh1ngles Yes, exactly why nearly all the PS4 sweats went to PC.
Message 18 of 22 (605 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_David when most of the "top players" are hacking how can you justify giving them prize money?
Message 19 of 22 (434 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I love Apex— it’s probably the most fun I have had in an online shooter since Halo.

That being said, I don’t know how I feel about a battle royal game having a competitive scene. Although the gun mechanics do reward skillful players, I feel like there are too many other randoms facets of the game that detract from efforts to be competitive. In a scenario where all teams are very close in skill, landing on random loot often becomes the deciding factor for victory. 

Message 20 of 22 (425 Views)