Glitch of downed movement speed

by SHADOWY_WOLF175

Original Post

Glitch of downed movement speed

★ Novice

Me and a buddy if mine were in a match when he suddenly git downed and went through my Wraith portal. Once I got him up, he was permanently stuck in a slow movement speed like he was downed the whole time. Please fix this...I heard another case just like this...

Message 1 of 7 (298 Views)

Re: Glitch of downed movement speed

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share this with us @SHADOWY_WOLF175.

If you see this happen again could you grab a video or it if possible?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (276 Views)

★ Novice

Of course. Gonna be doing this from PlayStation to phone, so it might be a bit. Also have another clip of me having the issue. Seems to be a issue with Gibraltar in general when he goes down and his arm shield is destroyed at the sane time or something. Not sure yet...

Message 3 of 7 (256 Views)

★★ Guide

I had this glitch too, luckily for me I was in the circle and I happened to have a sniper rifle otherwise I wouldn't have stood a chance against people who were running around me.

Message 4 of 7 (253 Views)

★ Novice

https://youtu.be/sOdE-GCQ3gg

This is the first link to the video and and my friend found the glitch. My phone isn't allowing the video to actually be posted, so I got the link at least

https://youtu.be/PLkKaEUavd8

The second link is when I had to issues in game. This sadly is the best way I can share it, but hopefully these help out

Message 5 of 7 (247 Views)

★ Novice
Exactly! We got stuck outside the circle like three times. Had to use Portals to get close to the last few circles together
Message 6 of 7 (237 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for sharing that @SHADOWY_WOLF175.

Great to have it as an example of the issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (209 Views)