Re: Gives us an option to only play with adults

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Gives us an option to only play with adults

[ Edited ]

I've had about 7 rounds now in a row with kids. I don't mind the occasional round, but it gets very tiring to be constantly paired with people who are well kids.. I had 3 squads on me I was running and pinging it, all 2 kids continued to loot. One smart guy is going on direction the other is going the other.. Both are or should be well looted for a fight.. I finally can't run anymore and have to engage. I down 1 squad by myself and ended up getting killed by the third. Despite my endless pings, asking for help.. They are still looting! Woohoo! When I'm dead they finally wake up and run into the fight individually only to get picked off one at a time. When I said that's why you listen to your team mates and stick together, I could have handled all of them if you had just provided cover fire for me while I healed and reloaded my weapons.. "well I did not have the gun I wanted.." really? You think I was excited about having a havoc and an alternator?! Nope, but I made it work for most of the fight.

There are times in which I don't want to deal with it. It would be nice to have the option to set our age and only be paired with other adults during match making. I don't care if the match takes 10 minutes to create. I don't want to constantly deal with kids who just don't understand the game and just do their own thing, one round after another. Sure I understand adults can be bad players, but at least they will stick with the group most of the time, unless it's one of those "I'm a god I do this on my own" gems.. But those guys are rare.

Ya there are looking for groups. But sometimes I don't want to really be in a party and do the whole looking for group thing. I just want to play with randoms who have half a brain.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 11 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You are acting like a kid dude. As simple as that you can google discord for EA Apex and start looking for party there. No idea why are you whining in the forums about playing solo queue.

Grow up and use brain.exe

Message 2 of 11 (503 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Kind of hard to know who's a child and adult when getting teamed up and many won't be truthful. Many times even the adults can't lend a hand would rather loot than help out.

Message 3 of 11 (503 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex 

it's an idea, but pretty much impossible with a f2p game.

Heart

Message 4 of 11 (468 Views)

★★ Expert

@Th3Extreme 

lol...true

Heart

Message 5 of 11 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]

True it just get tiring constantly getting paired with them. After the 6th or 7th round I logged off. 

they could do CC verify, with credit cards.. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 11 (447 Views)

These pepegas are more fun (funny) to watch than to play with, I had a good laugh watching these pepegas behavior especially on shivfps stream.

Message 7 of 11 (431 Views)

Champion

ahhhh kids don't bother me, i mute the noisy ones and just work with the chilled lil dudes that actually wanna play.

We're playing games at the end of the day, whether or not theres an age restriction you're bound to run into the lil sods. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 11 (393 Views)

★ Expert

I've had kids carry my * to a victory, no complaints here.

Message 9 of 11 (347 Views)

Anonymous
@DarthValtrex I don't think kids even play apex anymore. On PC.

I haven't heard kid's voice since season 1. That doesn't mean I haven't encountered childish people though. They are plenty. Me included sometimes.
Message 10 of 11 (342 Views)