Give jets rocket pods

by AerialDominance

Original Post

Give jets rocket pods

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Title says it all jets suck in this game we all know it... They are also just outright boring as hell. Why not makle them at least somewhat enjoyable to play? Theres an insane lack of vehicle customization in general and the game is in desperate need of content before your playerbase just gets tired of it. Im really missing BFV where we had 8 planes and like 50+ customizations for planes just in the beta alone... Now we have 2 jets with duplicate customization totaling 4 options the dev laziness is truly on display.

[Edit: Caps Lock removed]]

Message 1 of 26 (507 Views)

Re: GIVE JETS ROCKET PODS

★★★ Guide
@AerialDominance Give jets the abilty not to bounce off the ground and crash and not be able to stop mid air
Message 2 of 26 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The Jets can use a lot of improvements but getting the ability to even farm infantry with rocket pods is not one of them.

Message 3 of 26 (476 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Hudson009 how do you stop a jet midair? I have never been able to do that nor have I seen it
Message 4 of 26 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Spidder81the US jet can toggle vertical hover. The default key in PC is V

Message 5 of 26 (448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@UP_Hawxxeyeha i actually never knew that, but then i dont really use jets that much

Message 6 of 26 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Spidder81 the same is true for the US flying transport
Message 7 of 26 (439 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@UP_Hawxxeye Yeah i know about the transport one
Message 8 of 26 (436 Views)

★★ Expert

The question is more whether air should have rockets pods against infantry. I do not think it has been a good idea in the past and I am the primary pilot.

Message 9 of 26 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SirBobdk wrote:

The question is more whether air should have rockets pods against infantry. I do not think it has been a good idea in the past and I am the primary pilot.

I agree @SirBobdk, giving jets rocket pods against would probably not be the best idea. Infantry generally has a hard enough time with helicopters, without adding jets in to the mix

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 26 (382 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help