Re: GIVE JETS ROCKET PODS

by UP_Hawxxeye

Original Post

Re: Give jets rocket pods

@Spidder81 wrote:

I agree with others, I dont think it needs rocket pods. However I do think they should give an alternate flight mode to the SU-57 Felon, like what the F-35 has. It seems very favoured towards the US jet rather than putting them on equal footing.

The SU-57 has no VTOL capabilities. It's just a conventional plane. 

Message 21 of 26 (159 Views)

@Jomsdk wrote:

you have bombs that take no skill to use so no you dont need anything else

Please show me that bombs on my jet. I only see AGMs. 🦆 

Message 22 of 26 (159 Views)

★★★ Guide
@AerialDominance planes farm vehicles so thats enough they should be happy with that or they can take out helicopters
Message 23 of 26 (155 Views)

★★★ Novice
@UP_Hawxxeye he dont talk about kill infntry . .infantry is protected by imposible spots.. are to little.. we talk about physis and mechanics.. jets are soo bads. .so boreds.. we can get kills but not fun.. just check youtubel type doghfight tournament bf3.... u will never found nothing of this..
Message 24 of 26 (151 Views)

★★★ Novice

su-57 is thinked for dogfight . is pretty easy to get good speed for fast turns..

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield2042/comments/qs8v8i/battlefield_2042_battlefield_3_portal_jets_...

Message 25 of 26 (142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MSu_SocraMThat has little to do with rocket pods though.

Jets need better physics, better mechanics, better gun, more actual avionics.

But not a tool that makes them better against the ground. Kings of the sky yay, kings of both the sky and the ground at the same time nay.

Youtubers like Silk can already terminate tanks in two passes with  the 30mm and the AGM.

Never again should fighter jets rule the ground

Message 26 of 26 (140 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help