Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Give it to us straight Bioware, we can handle it.

by Aftershox72

Original Post

Re: Give it to us staright Bioware, we can handle it.

★★ Apprentice

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@Aftershox72  There already is a reputation and trust issue. It can’t get any worse for BioWare. 

Agreed. Game is uninstalled and I'm waiting to see when I might install it again.

Right now Bioware is on a permanent DO NOT BUY status for all new games they release in the future.  If they release a game and the reviews are all mediocre, I'll wait until it's almost free.

Message 31 of 34 (229 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Genchaos9 wrote:

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@Aftershox72  There already is a reputation and trust issue. It can’t get any worse for BioWare. 

Agreed. Game is uninstalled and I'm waiting to see when I might install it again.

Right now Bioware is on a permanent DO NOT BUY status for all new games they release in the future.  If they release a game and the reviews are all mediocre, I'll wait until it's almost free.

Thank goodness they aren't making the new BG3.

Message 32 of 34 (214 Views)

@Genchaos9 wrote:

For you maybe, I'd happily get my pre-order in for the next Dragon Age or Mass Effect game when announced.

These are personal decisions and I still trust BioWare to supply magic with its games. Standard smile

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 33 of 34 (194 Views)

★ Guide

DA:I failed imho, the only DA game I won't even keep installed. ME:A just about the time they got most, and I said most of bugs out, they close it, and yes it wasn't that good. it was OK but not ME, ME2 or ME 3 Good.

the only thing I feel is keeping the payroll met is SWTOR and it's got a great story and meh everything else

And now Anthem with, lets be honest the slowest working staff in the gaming industry working to fix it. It's the same with SWTOR, it takes months to get a simple bug fix and ANthem is basiclly in the show boat

I like the game once a week for a few hours but after that its boring

And how long to release cataclysm, 6 months? 5 months? how long they been working on it. ANd the guy leading ANthem now is the same guy a year or so ago they removed from SWTOR, thank goodness the content there has been better since the change. OH well thats my dime novel on Anthem.

Everyone have a great day.

Message 34 of 34 (179 Views)
Twitter Stream