Re: Giddy Park needs an invisible mode like in GTA Online (Suggestion)

by Multiwarfare

Original Post

Giddy Park needs an invisible mode like in GTA Online (Suggestion)

★★★★ Expert

I know this isn't going to be implemented anymore, but I still wanted to suggest it. I was having fun in a public Giddy Park (rare occurrence, I know!) with a group of plants and zombies. Then a toxic Brainium basher joined who kept vanquishing, taunting & harassing everybody. It ws so annoying. He was told to stop multiple times, but continued anyway. I reported this player, as I recorded the incident.

Because of this, there should be an "invisible" mode like in GTA Online. You would be invincible and couldn't deal damage to others using your weapons. You would only be able to interact with the Giddy Park attractions. This way, everyone could come their play style and socialize without being harassed.

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

★ Pro
@benn1nat0r Not sure why this should be implemented considering this is a shooter but okay. I like talking to people (I know shocking) and there's lots of cool ideas I have as mini games.
Message 2 of 5 (382 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon I think it should be implemented because Giddy Park isn't only a shooter map, but has fun activities and can be enjoyed without pvp. This group of plants and zombies just wanted to play the target practice on the train together, but this player kept harassing us. If he only vanquished us it would have been fine, but he insulted everyone and kept taunting. GTA prevents this toxic behavior by allowing players to explore the activities without being vanquished.
Message 3 of 5 (373 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@benn1nat0r Makes sense, I really hate it when I'm talking with someone and then some idiot comes and ruins the fun.
Message 4 of 5 (353 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ah yes the famous invincibility but no damage can be dealt option. No bugs being created there

Message 5 of 5 (338 Views)