★★ Apprentice

But don't worry we have good news
cringe.jpg

Message 1 of 82 (1,777 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gibraltar has coronavirus

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Wingmannedbro It's my understanding that it can be transmitted if someone directly coughs or sneezes on someone, but the bigger risk is folks touching infected surfaces or hands. 

However I'm no health expert so safety steps for the public can be found here: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public

Stay safe @DarthValtrex.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 20 of 82 (1,822 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

So you get a DoT if you push into a Gibby's dome now? Another Gibby buff man. Where does it end?

Message 2 of 82 (1,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@WingmannedbroNo, he used his dome to recover 25% faster from the virus.

Message 3 of 82 (1,751 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't think he recovered he's threatening me to bombard me or something

Message 4 of 82 (1,734 Views)

@AuracleTech so thats what all the green gassy goo is about!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 82 (1,692 Views)

@AuracleTech This virus terrifies me, I have lung disease.. if I pick it up and get anything beyond mild symptoms I will be in serious trouble.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 82 (1,664 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@DarthValtrex As someone who knows a lot about the virus I was about to tell you don't worry it only kills peoples who already has a disease but ... oopsie
All I can tell you is wash often your hands clean sink & bath with bleach, do shopping online and deliver groceries to your door
That's what I do, except wash my hands like crazy cause I live alone
Message 7 of 82 (1,654 Views)

Champion

@DarthValtrex  Avoid putting your hands to your mouth when out and about too, hand sanitizer is a really good shout.

In the UK we have a like a general pharmacy store called boots, i know somebody who works at one and she said they're having shipments of 400 bottles of sanitizer a day and selling the lot the same day. x.x

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 82 (1,639 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag Darn, I’m going to miss picking my nose... i know, I’m actually wearing medical masks now. Hopefully a vaccination will come out soon.

If any of the younger members read this I hope they take note. I’m only 35 and already have lung disease from smoking.. moral of the story don’t smoke

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 82 (1,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtagThats not that bad. I saw two mothers in a super market go full mortal kombat on each other over the last pack of baby wipes a few days ago.

Message 10 of 82 (1,619 Views)