Gibraltar/g7

by seanpatric332

Original Post

Gibraltar/g7

★ Novice

I uninstalled this game because of how unbalanced you made it. You won't be getting any cash from me after today. 

Message 1 of 6 (463 Views)

Re: Gibraltar/g7

★★★★★ Expert
@seanpatric332 What the deuce? XD
Message 2 of 6 (444 Views)

★★ Expert
@seanpatric332 this is the second post you've made about them not getting your cash because of how unbalanced it is for you.

Is one legend really shifting your mind from ever playing this game again? I mean Gib is strong, but he's not that strong, his buff only makes him a better team player.

His other attributes are still the same pre-rez-buff, he still takes the same damage, both himself and the shield.

Was he not an issue before or is there a new buff that makes him aim better and or take more damage? If so, I wanna see the Car Patch, might have to start using him myself.
Message 3 of 6 (430 Views)

★★★ Pro
@seanpatric332 bye Felicia!
Message 4 of 6 (398 Views)

★ Apprentice
@seanpatric332 I feel like he is the Shielded Fortress he always should have been. Love the revive animation. Good job respawn keep it coming
Message 5 of 6 (353 Views)

★★★ Expert

I guess ill have to let you all in on a wee little secret since you often die during a weapon swap or reload after failing to 1 clip the Gib.

Play Havoc.

This weapon is once again the most busted weapon in the game at it's intended range. Outperforms any other AR by a lightyear. It has DPS that rivals an R99. With the magazine size that rivals a Spitfire, and recoil control is actually much easier that even an R301 (test it in firing range)

On top you get low bullet drop from energy ammo for easy lazer beams as well as the convenience of needing only a standard stock, and some optic for it to be kitted.

And a solvent for its only drawback is something you'll find most games anyway. Havoc will make mincemeat out of a Gibby player every single time.

Message 6 of 6 (339 Views)