Re: Gibraltar buff are way to much

by DankToliet

Original Post

★ Pro

I think gibbys ok, thicc boys are way easier to hit than a pathfinder or wraith... and i have to agree about hip firing, i always HATED IT with a passion but its almost a must in this game. Switched my think(which took a long time) and win way more close range battles. Guns are surprisingly accurate while hip firing at close range!

Message 11 of 13 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Biochemikas That’s true, if you never hipfire you can never be a true master of the gun.

Lolz 10-20 is where I use ADS since at that distance, hipfiring feels unreliable for me. I use heavy hitting weapons or fast. With the heavy hitters, that range usually secures me a win while ADS’ing.
Lolz the sucker who ADS’es from 1m away is... well a sucker XD. Unless the enemy doesn’t know you’re there or there’s multiple ppl.
Nahhh! I almost always hit Longbow hipfire as well as Triple Take but I love ADS’ing with triple take cause the base iron sight is so good xD. Don’t start badmouthing the longbow hipfire before I 50m no scope you! XD
Message 12 of 13 (185 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Gibby is in a good spot right now. ANY nerf would make him unplayable. Don't go head go head with him. Get high ground or behind him, his giant frame and massive blueberry makes him easy pickings for long range fights.
Message 13 of 13 (168 Views)