Gibraltar barrier

by weptocean816

Original Post

Gibraltar barrier

★★ Novice

So I was just in a ranked game. Friendly Gibraltar threw down barrier I was gonna throw a bomb. Bomb bounces off of inside of barrier and I get shot in head. I was knocked then my friendly crypto electroshocked me and I couldn't put up my knockdown shield. I was then blown up by my own bomb. How is it a bullet goes through the barrier to hit me and my bomb can't.

Message 1 of 5 (283 Views)

Re: Gibraltar barrier

★★ Expert
@weptocean816 that shouldn't be the case unless the enemy fired at you from below the shield (shield does not cover below feet).

Enemy must've done so or just pop in the shield for a moment to fire a few shots off.
Message 2 of 5 (253 Views)

★★★ Expert

@weptocean816 

You tried to peek outside of the dome to throw a grenade. The dome has a curve, so while your upper body is inside, your head sticks out.

Message 3 of 5 (220 Views)

@weptocean816 are you talking about the dome or arm shield??

The arm shield only protects the body. Headshots are still possible and slightly easier to land on Gibi. If I have a wingman, longbow, G7 or Triple take all I do is aim for headshots on Gibi.

If it was the dome shield, bullets can’t go through it. So either an enemy was in there with you, they were on the edge of your dome with the tip of their gun poking through it or you were not in it.

The nades yup, the done keeps nades out, but it also keeps them in.

From there the dome has a bit of a cool down, you’ll only be able to use it once per battle.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (201 Views)

Champion

Yeah none of the OP makes sense. 

The grenade would've have killed you not a headshot if you were inside gibi's dome when you threw it.

A friendly Crypto's emp wouldn't harm you.

Gonna need a clearer explanation i think lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (187 Views)