Re: Gibby gun shield question

by Katsura_Kokoro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gibby gun shield question

★★★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone know the recharge time on this?

Or how many cells it takes to pop to bring it back up?

I love playing gibby in pub games. It's actually a lot of fun playing the underdog. But not knowing what your shield health is at or when its come back up again is really unfortunate for a lot of situations in fighting with 3rd, 4th and 5th parties.

Message 1 of 8 (3,790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 4 of 8 (3,726 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

There is surprisingly little info floating around about the exact mechanics of his passive.

If his passive operates exactly like body armour then it'd be 3 cells to fully recharge it from broken.

I couldn't even begin to guess the natural recharge rate.

I don't main gibby...or play him a whole lot for that matter, so don't take this as gospel. Hopefully somebody can shed a little more light on this for you. :3

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (3,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@MandatoryIDtagSeriously low info. Hopefully @EA_Blueberry  will be able to dig some info

I dont main gibby either. Pathfinder and octane all day. But he is a lot of fun despite his hitbox. For his character being available for so long now, I really wish he had some more polish.

Message 3 of 8 (3,746 Views)

Message 4 of 8 (3,727 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wow... that's the most hidden but unhidden UI I've ever seen...

I'm definitely going to play with this when I get on later tonight to post results.

Message 5 of 8 (3,716 Views)

Champion

@Katsura_Kokoro  holy crap lol...well spotted!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 8 (3,678 Views)

★★ Novice

Gibby's shield recharges super fast without recharging your shields im actually pretty pissed about it tbt 3 games today i had a Gibby put me down after i broke his gun shield and regular shields only for him to reload at the same time and watch his gun shield pop back up and go from white to blue in less then two seconds as its taking damage then break with me only landing 19 health damage on him 

Message 7 of 8 (2,826 Views)

★★ Expert
@T2Ja1000 I think he must've healed or maybe you gave him more time than you are mentioning, because the shield doesn't instantly regenerate to full. Are you sure you broke it?
Message 8 of 8 (2,821 Views)