Gib and Caustic randoms

by Volts_8

Original Post

Gib and Caustic randoms

★★★ Novice

See someone choose Caustic or Gibs... are you suuure? See that they have under 100 kills with them or are a low level... NOPE! 

Message 1 of 7 (598 Views)

Re: Gib and Caustic randoms

★ Apprentice
With low level gib players Every match is a nightmare. I never even see my gib placing a shield.
Message 2 of 7 (587 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Volts_8 and welcome to the forums!

Try to stay positive about your teammates and you will enjoy Apex so much more.

Have a great game!

Message 3 of 7 (573 Views)

★ Apprentice

This though is true. Some teamates behaviors I cannot stand though, given that everyone has different play styles and a Gibraltar/caustic can’t risk being as aggressive/offensive as a wraith/Bangalore. Etc etc, people (myself included) May have different expectations for legends that’s don’t fit their catergory/specialty 

Message 4 of 7 (548 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What are you bishin about? Most people drop straight down and die right away anyway? Who does it matter who you pick xD

Message 5 of 7 (516 Views)

★ Guide

i am sorry for using Gibralter, damn I was just trying to get the last acheivement where all heros had a win.

Why must I be badgered by you for something so meaningless?

I need a safe space please EA, can we have a forum just for us where we won't be subject to opposing thoughts!

Message 6 of 7 (513 Views)

★★ Guide

The game is Co-Op, jump on your head set and educate them. 

You are part of the problem if you chose to not help a struggling team member. 

If they refuse your help, then go ham on them, until they hopefully learn, or stop playing. 

I literally had to yell out press L1 to deploy your heal drone a dozen times before [EA Name Protection] finally realized his character could heal....

Message 7 of 7 (464 Views)