Re: Giannis/AD Styles Sets

by ANTITEXNH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Giannis/AD Styles Sets

[ Edited ]
Champion

Why does the Eye of the Storm campaign ends in 2 days but the Giannis/AD Styles Sets end in 30 hours?

What are we going to do the Storm tokens from the time difference if we can't trade them for Style items?

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 1 of 4 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@ANTITEXNHHey there. The sets expiring before the promo is an issue of concern and I have reported it a day prior already. The community managers are trying their best to communicate and update the game. Please wait till tomorrow ends. It has happened before and was taken care of, so will be this time.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (410 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@ANTITEXNHHey there. The sets expiring before the promo is an issue of concern and I have reported it a day prior already. The community managers are trying their best to communicate and update the game. Please wait till tomorrow ends. It has happened before and was taken care of, so will be this time.

Message 2 of 4 (411 Views)

Champion
@TheScholarAM You were right. Just in case, do you know what Giannis Styles gives? Is it only Bango or you can choose from all Giannis Styles?
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 3 of 4 (387 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@ANTITEXNH Not sure, aint grinding this promo. But I'll see if I can gather some info from somewhere else.
Message 4 of 4 (375 Views)