Ghost loot

by DescendantzZ

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ghost loot

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EDIT: BLAME is on me didn't check the earlier suggestion thanks for pointing it out

So this attached file shows what i gathered this session.

4 legendaries and 12 masterworks

Once i ended the expedition i had to skip expedition results because it wouldn't load the results.

After i did that the only option it showed me me was to go to the launch bay, forge or tarsis so i chose tarsis.

None of these items were in my vault whatsoever and i wasted time on this session while having so much luck on this session.

I have been patient but this was the last drop for me. 

I relogged just in case to check if it was there and there was nothing. Not in the vault or the forge.

I'm done farming for days on end

Message 1 of 4 (133 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Ghost loot

Have you gone back to freeplay and back to the Fort?

Just logging in again may not empty your backpack.

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Have you gone back to freeplay and back to the Fort?

Just logging in again may not empty your backpack.

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers.
Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I'm gonna try that now although its been a good 2 hours almost since this session ended
Message 3 of 4 (109 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Yes that helped, omg im so stupid they adressed this earlier. Thanks for the help i appreciate it. Just sitting in the reward screen atm. I was kind of pissed earlier so i didn't think of this i was at fault in this one i already hated making a topic like this and was in doubt.
Message 4 of 4 (103 Views)
Twitter Stream