Getting to the resistance without freezing to death

by MirandaLawson5

Original Post

Getting to the resistance without freezing to death

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I know bioware doesn't give a * about their fanbase, too busy w/crappy anthem. But we should have the daamn* dlcs that were made and never released. And my God, the myriad of bugs in this is b.s. Just because sales sucked and EA just said screw Mass Effect fand, make anthem. That is lame. Fix the bugs!!! I can't even get to the resistance because we all freeze and die in under a minute, at least it took several minutes on Eos before the bar got red and S.A.M was saying get to safety! Now on Voeld you barely move and S.A.M is warning  you that you're going to die. Its like no *, captain obvious. Csn you fix the bug bioware? Uh no, we're licking EAs boots. Yeah I am a very pissed girl here. I played Mass Effect 1 & 2 soo many times and loved them. 3 had a pretty boting story withot all the dlcs but I got all of 2s so I got 3s but it didn't stop the end from sucking.

Hell, since Ryders dad knew liara and they left before the reapers came they could have had Shep take Garrus and people he cared about and went to Andromdea too. Why noy, the council always ignored himhe should have said screw this im leaving, have fun with the reapers. Now I can't get to the resustance3snd bioware nevet could be bothered to clean up the mess of andromeda. Supposedly they're going to fo another mass effect but I will never buy another game again from bugware. They can rot.

Message 1 of 5 (1,160 Views)

Re: Getting to the resistance without freezing to death

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MirandaLawson5 You're supposed to walk from one heat lamp to the next, then warm up a little. Are you trying to go all the way to the Resistance base in one go?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,129 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, it is just that simple. Heat lamp to heat lamp. You will encounter a lot of those heat sources out on Voeld later, Make use of them. Large smile

Message 3 of 5 (1,118 Views)

★★ Novice

Heat Lamps

Message 4 of 5 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lmao I thought the same thing but this isn't a bug it's called common sense and patience. You can't do anything without the nomad and you need to upgrade both yours and the nomads life support. Following that before doing any quests make sure you clear the vault leave the planet for a few hours then to back to it and you'll be able to get around. 

Message 5 of 5 (574 Views)