Getting real sick of my melee's not registering

by Mad_Dog8762

Original Post

Getting real sick of my melee's not registering

★ Guide

SO MANY TIMES lately I have melee'd at someone, had the audio and visual feedback of a hit, but it doenst actually register as a hit.

Fix it

Message 1 of 6 (338 Views)

Re: Getting real sick of my melee's not registering

★★★★★ Novice

I couldn't upvote this enough. So frustrating when you hit someone 4 times and none of them register and then they turn around and pop you with a shotgun.  Just want to chuck the mouse across the room.

Message 2 of 6 (312 Views)

EA DICE Team

Do you notice any icons in the right corner when melee's not registering?  @Mad_Dog8762 

/Atic

Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Nevermind Melee, how about bullets?!  

Message 4 of 6 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@GRiPSViGiL wrote:

Nevermind Melee, how about bullets?!  

With all your complaining here on the forum...... in nearly every single thread, I'd have thought you'd go back to overwatch? That's perfect isn't it? So why are you here if Apex is *? Just * leave dude. Jeezus

Have you played The Division 2? You'd love it. That game is an absolute clusterfuck. You could really lay into them on their forum, and with good reason to. Give it a try, I believe it's on discount! Happy hunting.

Message 5 of 6 (288 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Silz616 I like the game, it just needs brought up to the level of other good games. I main BFV but have friends that play Apex so I casually play this one because it isn't on the level of expected performance a good FPS has yet.

Thanks for caring Sally.
Message 6 of 6 (281 Views)