Getting into the last 3 teams

by ImAwfulBTW

Original Post

Getting into the last 3 teams

★★★ Apprentice

There is always a cheater in the last 3, Iv been in the top 3 so many times and CHEATER ruins it by aimbotting me to death, Its so stupid being a full noob player getting into the top 3 then getting aimbotted, A kill for me is good for me because i'm not good, I just play because i enjoy playing.

But there are so many cheaters with aimbots and wallhacks and even movement hacks aswell, Seen that alot.

I have not won in almost a week because of cheaters, Iv recorded about 3 players but i can't share because EA protects them from "Name and Shame" crap...

I don't care if legit players kill me, yeah thats part off them game but when a stupid cheater kills me its annoying for the fact a noob like me getting into the top 3 is a achievement for me.

This game would be top tier game if everyone played fairly!

Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)

Re: Getting into the last 3 teams

★★★★ Guide

The name and shame rules are there partly because noobs sometimes get it wrong. And because EA/Respawn are the only ones who can give out the deserved ban. What the hell do you want the rest of us to do?

Maybe you think you're a snowflake who should get their own thread, maybe you just can't read the front page. I want to talk about the game and you have been a bigger problem than the cheaters themselves.

Message 2 of 5 (214 Views)

★ Guide
Name and shame doesn't apply to private reports only public forum posts, report them so EA/Respawn can look into it and move on.
Message 3 of 5 (194 Views)

★ Guide

Funny, I get constantly top 3 and often champion. Havent really ran to any obvious cheating, few suspicious cases but nothing blatant.

Cheaters really haven't been obstacle on getting Champion.

Message 4 of 5 (190 Views)

★ Apprentice
OP out of curiosity how many times have you come top 3?
Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)