Getting banned again for no reason

by UriMlemMlem

Original Post

Re: Getting banned again for no reason

★★ Novice
@Sp4ceb4lls Man, I didn't know the alt + f4 bug is that serious, but after the ban, I realize and I even haven't using and cheating systems at all. I love the game, spent tons of money for it, but now they banned me again for no reason, it doesn't make sense
Message 21 of 32 (402 Views)

★★ Novice
@Wingmannedbro May I know why?
Message 22 of 32 (401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@iDontFear are insulting me?
Message 23 of 32 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No, i mean you are cheating having more IQ then him and he does not agree that Wink

Message 24 of 32 (383 Views)

★★ Novice
@UriMlemMlem Mee to
Message 25 of 32 (361 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Uh oh. Apex hashtag incoming.

Message 26 of 32 (358 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ON1MUSH4 wrote:
@Wingmannedbrolol cheater ahahah, you dont know well what a cheater is...

According to Oxford's English dictionary a cheat is "Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage."

By abusing Alt F4 to prevent rating losses, you have acted dishonestly/unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

You're really not as clever as you think you are. You're a cheater, who cheated, who knows very well that you cheated.

Own up to it.

Message 27 of 32 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@iDontFear wrote:

No, i mean you are cheating having more IQ then him and he does not agree that Wink

Pretty sure i'm a lot smarter than both you and @ON1MUSH4 combined.

See my above link from Oxford dictionary for definitive proof you're both ignorant salty cheaters, who need to cheat because you're not smart enough to outplay your enemies in this game. I bet you don't know what words "IQ" actually stand for when asked.

Losers, LMAO Party hat

Message 28 of 32 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Wingmannedbro 

Being smart and educated is a 2 different things. But i guess in Oxford didnt teached you that.

Message 29 of 32 (327 Views)

★★★ Expert

@iDontFear wrote:

@Wingmannedbro 

Being smart and educated is a 2 different things. But i guess in Oxford didnt teached you that.

There is definitely a relationship between these tho, in fact, there is a very large body is scientific study which demonstrates that IQ is directly influenced by education, and if you have an IQ test administered, it is specifically segmented between cognitive exercises, and knowledge of facts, derived from education.

And there is even more science on top, which demonstrates that psychological exercise increased the density and total volume of your brain's grey, and white matter. Which improves cognitive functioning.

So actually, education and IQ are not two completely separate things at all.

I'm safely assuming here that you and the other people complaining about their banns here are young and dumb.

You're really not as clever as you like to think you are.

Message 30 of 32 (324 Views)