Getting banned again for no reason

by UriMlemMlem

Original Post

Getting banned again for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I got suspended for using Alt+f4 in ranked, and then I was able to play again on Sunday, I know my fault and haven't even using any bugs or using any third-party system, I was playing normally on Monday morning, but in the afternoon I logged in again and they said I got banned again. I need to know the reason why? I swear I haven't used that bug again after the ban, also I've never used any cheating system.

Message 1 of 32 (634 Views)

Re: Getting banned again for no reason

★★★★★ Expert

Alt+F4 is the reason u get ban/suspended.  

Did you use alt+f4 again ?

Message 2 of 32 (623 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. Haven't used ALT+f4 AT ALL. i wouldn't dare to...

Message 3 of 32 (607 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same case. After the ALT F4 problem, my account was able to work again. But now I have been banned again. I swear I didn't use any software, cheating or interfering with anything in the game. I didn't even leave a match, playing from the beginning to the end, but I was banished again. Why?

Message 4 of 32 (600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue and I havent even played a single rank game yet. 

Message 5 of 32 (548 Views)

★★★ Expert

Omfg this is hilarious, i'm actually LMAO Large smile

Message 6 of 32 (538 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The same here, what the * is this? I played for two days after ban was removed, no one single ranked and now I got banned again?!

Message 7 of 32 (536 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @UriMlemMlem 

For more information about your ban or to make an appeal you must contact the Terms of Service (ToS) team here.

They are the only ones who can help you regarding your account.

Message 8 of 32 (531 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@warslag no way man, with that ticket support I got no answer, no help no resolution, this is a really bad way to justice... A week ago I got banned because I did alt+ f4 few times, a ban for that reason is too exagerate, just send to people doing this a warn like you do "esc" while the match is going on, and a suspension like that.. When I played ranked in diamond I found a lot of cheater playing in that rank, with a lot of kills, the respawn is hitting us when there are low lever cheaters that still playing... I did a couple of clip that shown those cheaters and I did sent them but they're still playing.... bad bad bad
Message 9 of 32 (518 Views)

★★★★ Pro

DoubleShamed.jpg    

Message 10 of 32 (510 Views)