Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Getting annoyed

by Flat_442

Original Post

Getting annoyed

★★★★ Novice

I REALLY want to like this game.  I am finding myself more frustrated than anything.  Where do I begin?  I don't even know, but when you are running LEGENDARY CONTRACTS on GM1, and do no get a single LEGENDARY drop, you have to question Why is it called a legendary contract at all?  Enemies?  same just spongier. Location? same old same.  WHERE THE HECK DO I GET LEGENDARY GEAR?  Its not dropping in contracts or Strongholds on GM1, how am I supposed to get to GM2 without being dragged along? come on devs.  Is this going to be SWTOR part2?

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)

Re: Getting annoyed

★ Guide

If you're worried about not pulling your weight in gm2 strongholds.  First, no need, if you are in full MW and know the dungeon you'll be fine.

Alternatively, join up with others in gm2 freeplay.  Enemies are easier, and it'll get you started.

Several events are easily solo'd as well. 

Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)

Re: Getting annoyed

★★★★★ Novice

You don't need legendaries to do GM2. Full set of MW and armor/shield sigils, and you'll be fine for legendary contracts and tyrants mine.

I've had horrible luck with GM2 legendary drops too though.

Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help