Re: Getting Hyped for 2018!

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Getting Hyped for 2018!

Community Manager

2017 has been wrapped up and I think we can all agree that there were some fantastic game releases. However the world of gaming keeps on moving and there are some fantastic games on the horizon for 2018. January's been relatively quiet so far, but there are some big releases around the corner.

What upcoming games are you excited for in 2018? 

For me I'm currently pumped up for Monster Hunter World on PS4. I've played a bit of MH on handheld consoles, but MHW will be my first main game that i'll get to play properly, I can't wait!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 11 (705 Views)

Champion (Retired)

A Way Out, getting ready for this awesome coop adventure with @CommanderWacky . I cant wait, im sooooooo hyped yeahh!!!!

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 11 (683 Views)

@EA_David  Monster Hunter World on PC. Pillars of Eternity 2, if it actually makes it this year (same goes for The Bard's Tale 4). A Way Out and Fe 

More old jRPG's being ported on PC (i am up in the sky, floating, because of that)

FF XV

Into The Breach and Pathfinder: Kingmaker are looking good, too.

Thea 2: The Shattering (loved the first one and i am probably one of the few fools that did)

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 11 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The hype is real! :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 11 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Red Dead Redemption 2 is the only one I can think of at the moment.

Which is actually fine by me as I still have far too many games I've bought over the last few years that I either haven't even started or haven't finished. I'm literally talking near 100 games, including funnily enough the first Red Dead Redemption Oops

Message 5 of 11 (655 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'll probably get the PC port of Final Fantasy XII. I played it on PS2 back in the day, but I'm glad it's finally coming to PC.

I'll try some of the Sea of Thieves beta this weekend. I have no idea what to expect. (Update: Played a bit of it. I got thrown on a ship with three others who had no idea what to do. There's no means of communication except voice chat, which no one uses on PC. I also couldn't adjust the FOV which got a mild headache after 10 minutes. Definitely not interested anymore.)

I'm very curious about Life Is Strange 2. I just played the first and and I can't explain why I love it so much. The dialog is often kinda lame, most of the characters are unlikable, but somehow it all just works. Great voice over work, very fitting soundtrack, atmospheric environments, and an intriguing mystery. If season 2 can deliver the same qualities, then wowser! That would be hella cool!

I'll definitely play the Civilization VI: Rise and Fall expansion.

I'm also curious about what Nintendo has in store for the Switch.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 11 (641 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Fred_vdp wrote:

I'll probably get the PC port of Final Fantasy XII. I played it on PS2 back in the day, but I'm glad it's finally coming to PC.

I'll try some of the Sea of Thieves beta this weekend. I have no idea what to expect.

I'm very curious about Life Is Strange 2. I just played the first and and I can't explain why I love it so much. The dialog is often kinda lame, most of the characters are unlikable, but somehow it all just works. Great voice over work, very fitting soundtrack, atmospheric environments, and an intriguing mystery. If season 2 can deliver the same qualities, then wowzers! That would be hella cool!

I'll definitely play the Civilization VI: Rise and Fall expansion.

I'm also curious about what Nintendo has in store for the Switch.

One thing you probably forgot is Anthem... Unless it gets delayed (Which will happen).

New Expansion for Civilization is really interested. For the first time I can play as King Tamar (Georgian) and destroy the other empires. :P

Message 7 of 11 (637 Views)

Hero

@THISaint wrote:

One thing you probably forgot is Anthem... Unless it gets delayed (Which will happen).

I'm just really not interested in it at the moment. I may change my mind when I see more gameplay.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 11 (634 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know. Hype is bad, expectations are always high and results not so good :D.

I was hyped for Dragon Age Inquisition (it was good game, but not the one I expected after such a hype).

Then came out Dead Rising 4, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Hello Neighbor, Wolfenstein II, I have trust issues :D.

But I'm curious about A Way Out and Anthem, hope it will be good!

Message 9 of 11 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can we get even more hyped if you add Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup?

Message 10 of 11 (564 Views)