Re: Get Rid of Origin!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Get Rid of Origin!

★★ Newbie

When I typed in my title it gave me a list to choose from based on the word "Get." Get Rid of Origin was right at the top so I'm not alone here. I haven't played an EA game on PC since Battlefield 1 because of origin. I was having a hard time finding a game to keep my interest and decided to revisit Dragon Age: Inquisition as it is one of my favorites. After 10.9 hours of playing I can no longer access the game. I bought it through steam but can't get help from steam but have to contact Origin help. You'd think a company would actually want their customers to be able to play the games they pay them for but I guess not. I have never known anyone who liked origin, let alone who was okay with it. It is a horrible system that is incredibly anti-user friendly. Get rid of it! Let us continue to fork out our money to you but actually be able to play on Steam (ya know, the platform that actually works).

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: Get Rid of Origin!

Community Manager

Hey @ONEMADCENTAUR what is the issue that you are seeing? If you purchased the game from Steam and are seeing an issue what did their support tell when you contacted them?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)