Generals:Zero Hour Inquiry

by Grandpatroll4u

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Generals:Zero Hour Inquiry

★★ Novice

Is it acceptable to use cheats on single player? I use to Mod Generals:Zero Hour with more cash.

Second can we add Maps created by community user made?

Im 62 and play for fun on single player Skirmish maps, not looking to cheat on any level.

Regards

Bruce

Message 1 of 8 (601 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Generals:Zero Hour Inquiry

Community Manager

Hey @Grandpatroll4u if looking for third-party content then we'd not really be able to assist with this. 

We are not able to offer links or suggestions for non-EA content on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (519 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@Grandpatroll4u I should say not cheat MP Level only on SP
Message 2 of 8 (600 Views)

Community Manager

If playing offline @Grandpatroll4u and using the game cheats then you should not see any issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 8 (574 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thank you Im handicapped from a bad accident, life moves on. I love huge maps and enjoy tweaking setups. Thanks for reply as I enjoy gaming and dont want any trouble from Origin. Thanks and take care
Message 4 of 8 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

I apologize if I am missing something, I downloaded many maps (Unofficial Community made maps) the maps were like 2017 maybe. I get errors loading saves. Maybe too old. My inquiry is where do I find single player. maps, strictly Skirmish, love 8 player maps. That will play on latest versions of C & C Generals Zero Hour? Thank sfor any input. I love Origin for the simple fact you arent made fun of or ridiculed for ignorance but rather willingness to assist those of us who need help. Thanks for helping an old gamer!

Message 5 of 8 (543 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Grandpatroll4u if looking for third-party content then we'd not really be able to assist with this. 

We are not able to offer links or suggestions for non-EA content on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your kindness, I meant no disrespect to EA and am honored to have the help I am getting. EA Darko the way you have guided me will forever be embedded in my forum decorum. Thanks again for the assistance provided!

Grandpa Troll

Message 7 of 8 (503 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to help @Grandpatroll4u.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (493 Views)