Re: Gave up on Their game!

by jjdangerzone65

Original Post

Gave up on Their game!

★★★★ Novice

So I think they gave up on their game.  No updates, no content, no communication, no bug fixes. I still play this game because I want to believe that EA and Respawn start caring about their game.  Apex Legends was top of the charts with numbers that beat other games both in views and concurrent players.  The momentum did not die because of the lack of content in there first month but it is dying because of there lack of support for the game and customer (player) communication. I love this game, it has the potential to be the top battle royale but EA and Respawn are treating it like they just through the game out to the public and didnt care what happened. They are more focused on there own name with socail media posts about polls and talking about competition, which the casual players make up most of their community and they do not at all seem to care.  Neither Respawn or EA will ever respond to this or inform the community about what they are doing with this game instead tbey will ignore negative feedback and ignore their community. If they were smarter they would focus on the reason their game is doing horrible right now.  I dont hate the game I am righting this hoping my post or someone else's post will catch their eye and they will realize what is really going on.  In my opinion if they didnt want to support the game or communicate they really should have went with titanfall 3 instead. 

Message 1 of 10 (610 Views)

★★★ Guide

You do know they pretty much just released the first season right?

Message 2 of 10 (600 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep and I stated that.  Content releases sure undertandable I completely agree but my concern is the lack of any kind of communication about the game or what is going on with implementing fixes for the various day 1 bug fixes.  Do you really think it's okay for a company to completely disregard the community that is willing and wanting to play a (titanfall) battle royale game? Its an awesome game and a lot of fun but it makes zero sense that myself along with others are playing for hours and I dont even know if the state of the game is going anywhere, or is the current state it? The numbers dont lie I'm not the only one to feel this way and I feel like me writing so much is justified by how much I actually care about the future of this game.

Message 3 of 10 (585 Views)

★★★★ Novice
this game isnt even what 2 months old? and your already saying they gave up????
First off all Yes. they did literally only make this for the tolllolololols cuz they were supposed to be making titan fall 3
secondly. yes they are ignoring the community they made this game with out telling anybody(respawn didnt even tell EA) and it is literally the best game EA has ever made
Message 4 of 10 (578 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Who's complaining? Once again, I'm not talking about content I understand the game has been out for 2 months you also agreed with everything else.  Do you think it's smart for them to ignore and pretend the game isn't lacking? The problem is not the fact of limited content it is the lack of player support and communication that is the problem.

Message 5 of 10 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

They did post an update on Thursday about Technical issues they're working on it's titled on this forum as Respawn Checking In, no content updates as of yet though or their intentions when it comes to adding Solos/Ranked/Matchmaking or even if those things are on their radar.

Your post doesn't really make sense, they are communicating but they should just tell us right if they're going to add the things people are asking for.

Message 6 of 10 (527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesn't make sense?? Most of the negative feedback is of them not saying anything. Also, the whole thing makes sense and if it doesn't then let EA respond and tell me that. The statement wouldnt even just be for me they could respond in general to the community.  Let people knkw why they are deciding to keep people in the dark about everything.

Message 7 of 10 (524 Views)

★★★ Guide

You could @ and put all their names down to get their attention *grin*

Message 8 of 10 (508 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yea I was thinking the same. Asw a game dev and 3d modeler myself I really expected better loot for battlepass, most of it is not even average. I bought it to suppor thte game, but meh. As the time passes I am loosing the vibe for the game, feels like I am playing ghost game. They should've hire more ppl to work on some small cool changes, like seasonal events, add some midnight horror mode or smthing that lasts only for 1 hour at midnight ..etc..some cool small things that doesnt take long to implement but makes huge difference for players.

still the main problem for me are cheaters. As someone who plays on SEA sever and someone who prefers to play at night time, its imposible...its like all theese cheaters crawl out of their dens at 11pm and start ruining the games. Out of 40  games I get 1 game with no cheater.

Message 9 of 10 (422 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SpeedFreakzzzZPerhaps you should submit some of your cool ideas in the Feedback section of the forums here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Feedback/ct-p/apex-legends-feedback-en

Message 10 of 10 (394 Views)