Gave Apex another try today

by 7cyanide

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gave Apex another try today

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

[removed]

When I run into players like this at this point, I don't play for a couple weeks. Not trying to name and shame.... just sick of logging into this neglected game with cheater-filled matches. No updates and free reign for cheaters.

Why make/support such a quality game that raised so many eyebrows and grabbed so much attention if you're gonna let it fall by the wayside? There was supposed to be an 'update for cheaters in one week'- three weeks ago. I feel cheated both ways, it's not ethical to offer a product that lasts for one-two months. Could've bought a pair of shoes that lasts longer than apex, but fooled us. well done

Message 1 of 19 (1,781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gave Apex another try today

★★★★★ Apprentice

And people ask me why I went from my PC, 240hz monitor w/G-sync 300 fps to a PS4 Pro's 60 fps on my streams, 2 weeks ago.

That video sums it up pretty nicely, thx for the video, now I don't have to try to go back to pc this week.

View in thread

Message 8 of 19 (1,632 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Woah, that guy is a freakin beast.  Clearly has some of those expensive gaming socks.  For real though, that guy should at least turn on visibility check so he's not trying to shoot people through the mountain lmao.

Message 2 of 19 (1,752 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can imagine it's not very fun to play with cheaters. I don't think I've run into any yet but I'm on PS4. Give them time. Maybe they'll come through in a big way. 

Message 3 of 19 (1,751 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah, trust me I had a good laugh over how he flicks his longbow shots. Like... who are you fooling? Large smile

Message 4 of 19 (1,730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

This video exemplifies to large a portion of how I get killed in this game.

Message 5 of 19 (1,706 Views)

★★ Guide

and he is lvl42 with 656 kills without a ban. As i see at least 7 people reported him in a single match and he still goes on.. thats the problem, he is still there without any bans...

Message 6 of 19 (1,695 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide 

EA has a RoadMap for Apex, things are suppose to be coming, just around the corner.

Message 7 of 19 (1,680 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And people ask me why I went from my PC, 240hz monitor w/G-sync 300 fps to a PS4 Pro's 60 fps on my streams, 2 weeks ago.

That video sums it up pretty nicely, thx for the video, now I don't have to try to go back to pc this week.

Message 8 of 19 (1,633 Views)

★ Guide

@xpl0its wrote:

@7cyanide 

EA has a RoadMap for Apex, things are suppose to be coming, just around the corner.

LOL!!!  You BELIEVE that?!?!?!?

Message 9 of 19 (1,621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@xpl0its 

@unferthington I do. I bet they have a lot of content planned. content: new skins, gun skins, banners, exactly what the player base has been asking for

Message 10 of 19 (1,559 Views)