Re: Gauntlet

by ZeusZA360

Original Post

Gauntlet

★ Apprentice

In a bunch of interviews there was some reference made to a “gauntlet” mode or section. It sounded like something like an arena or waves of combat.

Is this something that might get added as post-game content at some point?

Message 1 of 5 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ZeusZA360

Well anyone that has played through the whole game knows there's already something like that, but rather than spoil it, I'll just say you come upon it shortly after acquiring Force Push.

Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MrFragManiac I think I know which part you’re talking about and this was fairly restrictive on enemy types and wasn’t that long. I was hoping they were referring to something other than that.
Message 3 of 5 (313 Views)

★ Guide
@ZeusZA360

I was wondering if that's what you meant. This subject came up the other day and I was saying it would be nice to have a more elaborate arena ala Far Cry 4 that you could revisit. I'd want it to be large enough to incorporate several species and enemy types, with places you could wall run, rope swing, and jump off steam vents.
Message 4 of 5 (292 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MrFragManiac Yeah that would be great. If you had a menu where you could adjust the settings (enemy types, difficulty, quantity) it would be amazing!
Message 5 of 5 (285 Views)