Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Gathering players who just want a refund at this point

by Dedprice

Original Post

Highlighted

Gathering players who just want a refund at this point

★★★★ Novice

Upvote, comment or create another topic asking why we can't get a refund for an unfinished lie of a game. We were all promised the content they said would be added later on release, and have also said there would be content never to come that they promised would be in release.

Upvote comment or create more topics. Flood the forums if you want. 

Message 1 of 73 (996 Views)

Re: Gathering players who just want a refund at this point

★★★★★ Guide

I do not think this will get a lot of traction here. The majority of people here, actually play the game, even if none of us agree on anything. You could try reddit things like this seem to go over better there. Then again most of them may have moved on by now.

Message 2 of 73 (976 Views)

Rif.: Gathering players who just want a refund at this point

★ Apprentice
LOL
Message 3 of 73 (941 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Dedprice wrote:

Upvote, comment or create another topic asking why we can't get a refund for an unfinished lie of a game. We were all promised the content they said would be added later on release, and have also said there would be content never to come that they promised would be in release.

Suck it up Sunshine!

Message 4 of 73 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

At this point most of us dont care, I only come here when I have nothing else to do because I'm curious about this dumpster fire, needless to say this was more of a learning lesson, never will I trust bioware or preorder another ea game again, they got my money this time, but never again

Message 5 of 73 (907 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ditto, I gave up on the game a pre-last-patch. I would love a refund, but it will never happen this far post-launch. So I am just sucking it up as buyers remorse.

I only come to the forums to read about the continuing dumpster fire: it's like watching a train wreck... You can't just look away.

Message 6 of 73 (902 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Dedprice wrote:

Yeah, I don't want a refund at this point.  I just want them to admit they * WAAAAAAAY up releasing this game when they did,   Then I might buy another Bioware game.  But probably not.

Message 7 of 73 (897 Views)

@Dedprice wrote:

The process involved in getting a refund is via whoever sold you the game and is documented here if bought directly from EA:

https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

Spamming or flooding posts are only going to attract adverse moderator attention as they fall foul of the forum rules:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Just saying. Oops

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 8 of 73 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
We know how the refund policy works.

We also know that the game in the current state isn't to be considered completed.

People talk about scam, vaporware, alfa version of the game.

And for people mean gamers and professional reviewer of the game industry.

Si, the company should throw in the bin their policy refund and refund any unsatisfied CUSTOMER who ask for it.

I work in a restaurant and if the meal that I serve doesn't respect the customer order for any reason, the restaurant refund him.

I think this line of business is common on every aspect of work.
Message 9 of 73 (868 Views)

@Eligor1978 wrote:
We know how the refund policy works.
We also know that the game in the current state isn't to be considered completed. ...

Great, then folk keeping asking when the refund terms plainly don't apply makes little sense, hmmm? Oops

The game launched with a complete critical path and story.

The dreadful bug state at launch has thankfully been fixed in patches 1.0.3 and 4.

Beyond that, additional content arriving as a GAAS is kind of the point, so it's 'unfinished' because more content will arrive. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 10 of 73 (850 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help