Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Garbage loot

by ragnarokfps

Original Post

Highlighted

Garbage loot

★★ Guide

120% luck on GM3. Hour and a half of Freeplay. What's a Legendary Ranger supposed to do with this useless junk? There's no min/maxing to be had in this game

20190329_173850.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (270 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Garbage loot

★ Guide
I understand what you're saying and I do agree with you about the lack of progression via the current loot system.

But damn, 760? I think you're basically at the end mate😂. I'd love to get any legendary I could put in another slot just to break 700! I've not had 1 legendary component for my class at all.

I think you're ready for new content honestly, you've maxed out this lot for the time being.
Message 2 of 7 (233 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
After new content, it would be the same story again. Still max power level, but not really max power level, if you get my drift. I don't need useless stuff like pickup radius, or elemental damage on a weapon damage build, even if those Inscriptions are on the Legendary items I'm looking for.
Message 3 of 7 (195 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I finally reached 760 Legendary level

TBH, the only reason I've kept 90% of my Legends is for the PL75.  If the inscriptions were on MWs, they'd be embers 

Message 4 of 7 (171 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ragnarokfps wrote:
After new content, it would be the same story again. Still max power level, but not really max power level, if you get my drift. I don't need useless stuff like pickup radius, or elemental damage on a weapon damage build, even if those Inscriptions are on the Legendary items I'm looking for.

You're right. Honestly I now think BW should implement re-rolling for legendary items at the cost of MW embers.

Make it per inscription as I'll list here;

1st inscription= 10 MW embers, cost increasing by 5 embers every re-roll after.

2cnd inscription= 20 MW embers, cost increasing by 10 embers every re-roll after.

3rd incription= 30 MW embers, cost increasing by 15 embers every re-roll after.

4th inscription= 40 MW embers, cost increasing by 20 embers every re-roll after.

This is not in order of inscriptions as you see listed on the item but rather " chosen" incriptions you wish to re-roll. You might have +200% dmg in the 1st slot already and want to keep that, but decide to re-roll the 2cnd slot to get rid of +18% pickup radius for hopefully something better. That will be considered " 1st inscription costs"

To supplement this change legendary items will break down into more MW embers than they currently do. I think 20 is a fair number considered how quickly we will now burn through them.

Message 5 of 7 (153 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I've played 20 plus hours since the March 26 update on gm2 and 3 and had NO legendary drops at all.  Putting the game down for now from frustration.  Get your * together Bioware

Message 6 of 7 (137 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Is it just me or does it feel like loot drops, in general, are down? I played for about an hour just now on GM2 and got 3 Epic, 2 Rare and 1 MW drop. Probably cleared 6 areas of Dominion, Outlaws, and Bugs and opened 4 chests.

Message 7 of 7 (97 Views)
Twitter Stream