Re: Gamestop had new Dlx for ME:A 12/15/17

by LadyJustify

Original Post

Gamestop had new Dlx for ME:A 12/15/17

★★★ Novice

mass effect andromeda recruit dlx  39.99 usd  release was for 12/15/17 according to upcoming print out  I got last week but I can't find nothing about this nowhere so I reckon it was scrapped or postponed. Anyone know of this. How about someone that actual is part of EA with some input on this.

Message 1 of 6 (1,230 Views)

Community Manager

@IBPROFEN Hi, it sounds like this is referencing the Recruit edition of the game, which released recently. It contains the base game as well as a Recruit Pack for use within the multiplayer portion of the game. You should also find the individual Recruit packs on the online store for your game. 

https://www.masseffect.com/en-gb/news/mass-effect-andromeda-multiplayer-recruit-packs

Unfortunately there isn't any incoming DLC for the game, these packs are for existing content. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,197 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Nobody cares about a recruit pack! Just give Bioware all the money and let the finish that DLC.
Message 3 of 6 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Novice
Im so sorry what i wll write, but whos idea was it to take time and effort to make ME:A recruit edition? Most of us want atleast 1 dlc to finish that story Bioware and EA made (i know that studio was closed), so why the other Bioware studios dont finish that story (some developers from ME:A still work for them), most of us dont want to wait 5+ years for ME:A2. Bioware and EA has the tools, so atlest send them this message please, if you will be so kind. Thank you
Message 4 of 6 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice

Problem is we won't get a ME:A2 cause they killed the serious all together because of stupid reasons.  Said before and I will say it again though, it's BS that they brought out 4 DLCs for ME3 and an extended ending after it got so much * and so many people canceled their reserves on it after the ending got leaked but a few hiccups and they throw in the towel for ME:A.  Grow a pair EA and stop screwing over fans of your money makers.

Message 5 of 6 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Guide

Its the sad thing with companies, they never think with anything, other than their profit margin.

They could do a DLC and release it for free as an apology to the community for their idiotic and utter lack of intelligence, but then that would require them to admit, making a mistake.........which makes them arrogant, that they can not do anything wrong.

Companies go under because of their own ego and pride and not to mention, their greed.

Message 6 of 6 (1,055 Views)