Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Gamestop had new Dlx for ME:A 12/15/17

by IBPROFEN

Original Post

Highlighted

Gamestop had new Dlx for ME:A 12/15/17

★★★★ Novice

mass effect andromeda recruit dlx  39.99 usd  release was for 12/15/17 according to upcoming print out  I got last week but I can't find nothing about this nowhere so I reckon it was scrapped or postponed. Anyone know of this. How about someone that actual is part of EA with some input on this.

Message 1 of 6 (503 Views)

Re: Gamestop had new Dlx for ME:A 12/15/17

Community Manager

@IBPROFEN Hi, it sounds like this is referencing the Recruit edition of the game, which released recently. It contains the base game as well as a Recruit Pack for use within the multiplayer portion of the game. You should also find the individual Recruit packs on the online store for your game. 

https://www.masseffect.com/en-gb/news/mass-effect-andromeda-multiplayer-recruit-packs

Unfortunately there isn't any incoming DLC for the game, these packs are for existing content. 

Message 2 of 6 (470 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Nobody cares about a recruit pack! Just give Bioware all the money and let the finish that DLC.
Message 3 of 6 (461 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im so sorry what i wll write, but whos idea was it to take time and effort to make ME:A recruit edition? Most of us want atleast 1 dlc to finish that story Bioware and EA made (i know that studio was closed), so why the other Bioware studios dont finish that story (some developers from ME:A still work for them), most of us dont want to wait 5+ years for ME:A2. Bioware and EA has the tools, so atlest send them this message please, if you will be so kind. Thank you
Message 4 of 6 (423 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Problem is we won't get a ME:A2 cause they killed the serious all together because of stupid reasons.  Said before and I will say it again though, it's BS that they brought out 4 DLCs for ME3 and an extended ending after it got so much * and so many people canceled their reserves on it after the ending got leaked but a few hiccups and they throw in the towel for ME:A.  Grow a pair EA and stop screwing over fans of your money makers.

Message 5 of 6 (348 Views)

★ Guide

Its the sad thing with companies, they never think with anything, other than their profit margin.

They could do a DLC and release it for free as an apology to the community for their idiotic and utter lack of intelligence, but then that would require them to admit, making a mistake.........which makes them arrogant, that they can not do anything wrong.

Companies go under because of their own ego and pride and not to mention, their greed.

Message 6 of 6 (328 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help