Games with great CAMPAIGNS!

by Myriopod

Original Post

Games with great CAMPAIGNS!

★★★ Newbie

TitanFall 2, Crysis 3 and Mass Affect  (Origin), Not to mention Just Cause 4(not Origin) are absolutely great Campaign playable games! I know the consensus is it takes 6 months to compose one small scene I guess. But I play these campaigns over and over. They are really that good. I know others who do the same. Seems to me your design team needs to "divide and conquer. Also I know it is all about money too! But if you could put together a team that would just make GREAT Campaigns I truly believe in time you would create a real avenue for sales generation. I just know that the sales base is not only out there but depending on the creativity and skills of the design team, can be made into a real attribute to gaming in terms of something the end user would look forward too. I search Youtube often in search of a really good campaign playable game. Not just one leg of the game but something on the order of "just cause"! Sometimes the player doesn't want to have to aim to the nth degree just to hit the target or go to school just to learn how to use a helicopter in battle or be limited to just a few weapons. They just want get in there and HAVE FUN! The only thing they want to mention to their gaming friends is, "How great that campaign was!

Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)

Re: Games with great CAMPAIGNS!

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @Myriopod,

Games with amazing campaigns/single player modes are amazing and I absolutely love playing them. The campaign in Titanfall 2 is one that I thoroughly enjoyed, especially the later levels when you get the thing (no spoilers) is one of the best gameplay features that I've seen in a long while.

I'd argue that we're still making games with great campaigns:

• Jedi Fallen Order
  • Need for Speed (plus the Hot Pursuit remake)
  • Battlefield V campaign
  • The Journey in FIFA
  • EA Originals such as Fe, A Way Out (okay it's co-op but I think it counts, right?), Unravel 1 and 2 and Sea of Solitude.

Have you also seen this new Mass Effect Teaser Trailer? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-Ctg6k_Ao

Jason.png
Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)