Games Crash

by RussellTizzyt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games Crash

★★★★★ Novice
Ea When I Open The Game And The Screen Show Ea Sports And Crash Automatic.I Try To Reinstall Also Not Working. Hope You Guys Fix This Problem Fast And the New Event Time Issues Also Thx.
Message 1 of 21 (1,694 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games Crash

Hero (Retired)

This is happening for everyone, i think its just because too many people jumped on for the new promo. Should be fixed soon

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (2,590 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

This is happening for everyone, i think its just because too many people jumped on for the new promo. Should be fixed soon

Message 2 of 21 (2,591 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
OK Thx Bro. Bro Can I Know What League You Play Inside The Game?Can I Join You League Bro Hahaha
Message 3 of 21 (1,675 Views)

Hero (Retired)

ATM i left my league because they were very inactive and we only got like 1 win out of our first 5 tournaments. I run a youtube channel and was thinking of starting one up and announcing it on my channel. If you have a good league for me to join id join yours Standard smile 

Message 4 of 21 (1,671 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My League Is Not Bad But Also Not too Good At All. I Just Join The League Recently And We Already Start Two Tournament In This Two Day And We Win 2 Tournament.If You Interested To Join Our League You Can Apply. We Welcome you 😊😊😊.But I Need To Check We Still Have Seat Or Not 😊😊😊If Have I Let You know Bro
Message 5 of 21 (1,663 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Sounds awesome bro! My name is T2K if you can invite me. Or let me know what name i need to type in to apply Standard smile 

Message 6 of 21 (1,656 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
OK I Will Subscribe You YouTube Channel Also What is you YouTube channel name?
Message 7 of 21 (1,654 Views)

Hero (Retired)

My YouTube channel is: T2K 

That'd be awesome if you subbed Standard smile 

Message 8 of 21 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ok I Will Subscribe Right Now
Message 9 of 21 (1,649 Views)

Hero (Retired)