Gameplay

by explodingtaco26

Original Post

Gameplay

★★ Newbie

So I was looking into purchasing paddles so that I can bind two other buttons to the back of the controller. The only one I found has mods included with it. If I just don’t ever turn on the mods will I be okay? I just don’t want to get banned, I’m essentially looking for a cheaper alternative to a scuff controller which I know is regulated. Thank you for your time and consideration of this message. 

Message 1 of 5 (280 Views)

Re: Gameplay

Heya,

If you buy something that has built-in cheats, I highly recommend staying away from it.
It's at your own risk if you buy that. Not a controller player myself but others will know more about this for sure.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 5 (265 Views)

★★ Guide
@explodingtaco26 You are fine getting a strike pack. I will be doing this when my elite 1 finally dies. It is much cheaper and if you don’t use the recoil mods then I don’t see an issue with it. You can’t be banned for using it either (unless obviously using the mods).
Message 3 of 5 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@explodingtaco26 as @Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 said you'd be fine doing what they suggested and purchasing a strike pack as its by far the cheaper option. Just don't use the mods that come with it. I can't comment on quality vs an elite / scuff controller tho.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (242 Views)

Champion
@explodingtaco26 What controller do you use?
Message 5 of 5 (213 Views)