Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Gamepad vs M+KB, need some adjustment

by Abyssalwyrm

Original Post

Gamepad vs M+KB, need some adjustment

★ Guide

Lately seen on youtube how ppl absolutely rock with assault rifles, SMG, and automatic pistols. And the main reason - they using gamepads.

It quite understandable gamepad need some degree of auto-aiming just so it would feel to horrible for them. At the same time M+KB obviously don't need autoaiming at all. But that leads to a problem where gamepad user have much easier way to fight the recoil, due to auto-aiming. Where M+KB doesn't have that.

Sniper rifles and shotguns are just fine when you use M+KB. But for full automatic weapon game really need to some sort of reduction to recoil, when game detects usage of M+KB 

Message 1 of 2 (39 Views)

Re: Gamepad vs M+KB, need some adjustment

★★★★ Novice
I respectfully disagree with reduction of recoil for M+KB - though if they made it optional that would be fine as it would allow us both to play the way we like.
I personally enjoy the "challenge" or the "realism" of the recoil and forcing myself to burst fire rather than spray fire. However, I'm only a fan of this in PvE since gamepad players having an advantage with auto-aim doesn't really affect me.
Message 2 of 2 (24 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help