Re: Game still sucks so freaking bad,

by Flashshark1980

Original Post

Game still sucks so freaking bad,

★ Guide

Took a break from this crap fest for a few weeks. Finally came back because my buddies wanted to do a few rounds and this game is still trash. Horrid lag and RNG. Hackers every other game. Just complete trash

Message 1 of 5 (323 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

On console it has become nearly impossible to get decent players in matchmaking to compete in Ranked or even pubs consistently. It went from consistent in S1 to meh in S2 to just absolutely bonkers terrible in S3. This game is honestly trash in its current state. Duos will help a little bit, but the sooner they admit their Trios mode is just not all that great in laggy and mismatched games the sooner we can get solos.

As for cheating, well yeah that seems pretty rampant on PC.

Message 2 of 5 (315 Views)

★ Guide

Same situation on PC.

Message 3 of 5 (294 Views)

Champion

S3 RNG is absolutely fine...if anything this has been the best season for RNG. The rest of your comments i agree with though.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I am experiencing multiple laags, too!

Some matches are just unplayable.

Reduced my graphics to minimum to test if there is a fault, but it happened again.

And its not in every match, sometimes I play 10 good matches and then there are 3 in a row completely lagged.

My server connection says 20 ms but I guess the information about lost packages or something would be more interresting.

Message 5 of 5 (243 Views)