Game progression

by sharmashubhamm16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game progression

★★ Novice
So my game progress is 21 percent I've trying to increase it further.But When I opened my galaxy map all the planets are 100 percent and there are 11 solar system and each is 100 percent.And I don't have a new planet to go further.Now how to play the storyline.
And sorry for the terrible englis
Message 1 of 8 (1,520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game progression

[ Edited ]

Ok, there is a differnce between completion and system marked at 100%.  The 100% you see on systems means you have found and scanned 100% of the planets in the system....doesn't have anything to do with exploring or doing 100% of the stuff on the main planets.

You have a mission on the Nexus listed, you have Havarl and Veold to visit, both those are main planets with HOURS AND HOURS of play time on them, as well as requiring completion of a quest on them before you can continue the main story thus opening up MORE systems and main plaents. 

In you quest log you should have a list of quests/missions if you have one and it isn't complete, then you probably need to do that....usually the main ones are top menu, then lower order stuff like for companions, individual planets and assorted miscellaneous quests....if you choose a quest and a tracker doesn't pop up and it is from a category lower on the main screen of quests then it is probably a miscellaneous quest..IE a filler do stuff quest.  Most semi important quests have quest trackers and all main quests do as far as I know.  So go visit Veold or Havarl and explore the planet, and get ready to spend some time, Veold especially is bigger in size and scope than the area you have currently unlocked on Eos...which should unlock more later so you have to go back and explore more there too.

I would suggest you spend some time learning how the mission log works and how to track and see what you have left to do in game, planets and for companions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (1,690 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

More locations will open (be named and available on the map as you progress in the main story line.

Also, the game "completion" percentage isn't directly tied to the "exploration" percentage.

Message 2 of 8 (1,494 Views)

★★ Novice
You are not understanding what I am trying to say.All the planets in my map is 100 percent(I have 11 solar systems and all are 100 percent).Now how to unlock more planet because I've done all my planets but still the progress is 21 percent
Message 3 of 8 (1,488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@sharmashubhamm16;  You don't understand what I'm saying. 

Only 11 Systems? That's less than 1/3 of the total.  But the other systems won't be accessible until you've done more of the main story.

Message 4 of 8 (1,477 Views)

★★ Novice
But how to done more of the story if there is no system to play as I said earlier all my systems are 100 percent but new systems are not accessible.How to unlock more planets
Message 5 of 8 (1,457 Views)

★★ Novice
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z_VX2xKI0C92qUgl1RWARXQ818L06jkM/view?usp=drivesdk
You can clearly look that there is only 11 systems and all are 100 percent.Now what to do to go further
Message 6 of 8 (1,438 Views)

[ Edited ]

Ok, there is a differnce between completion and system marked at 100%.  The 100% you see on systems means you have found and scanned 100% of the planets in the system....doesn't have anything to do with exploring or doing 100% of the stuff on the main planets.

You have a mission on the Nexus listed, you have Havarl and Veold to visit, both those are main planets with HOURS AND HOURS of play time on them, as well as requiring completion of a quest on them before you can continue the main story thus opening up MORE systems and main plaents. 

In you quest log you should have a list of quests/missions if you have one and it isn't complete, then you probably need to do that....usually the main ones are top menu, then lower order stuff like for companions, individual planets and assorted miscellaneous quests....if you choose a quest and a tracker doesn't pop up and it is from a category lower on the main screen of quests then it is probably a miscellaneous quest..IE a filler do stuff quest.  Most semi important quests have quest trackers and all main quests do as far as I know.  So go visit Veold or Havarl and explore the planet, and get ready to spend some time, Veold especially is bigger in size and scope than the area you have currently unlocked on Eos...which should unlock more later so you have to go back and explore more there too.

I would suggest you spend some time learning how the mission log works and how to track and see what you have left to do in game, planets and for companions.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 7 of 8 (1,691 Views)

[ Edited ]

Wiki list of Golden worlds...aka main mission worlds...

Oh, and this doesn't include all main missions as sometimes main missions take you elsewhere and have to be done before more stuff opens.

List of all systems in Heleus.....

Message 8 of 8 (1,424 Views)