Re: Game not Autosaving on PS4

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Game not Autosaving on PS4

★★★ Newbie

When we first got the game for PS4 I'm pretty sure it would autosave properly. My son and I managed to get all the way to the boss and beat it but recently when we picked the game up again I found that we were still on the step of having to defeat the kung fu guy for hist moustache. We played that two nights in a row and each time we start the game up we're back to that same spot.

I know I have an EA account because the first time we tried to play this week it actually gave me an error logging in because i had not reset my password after an e-mail EA had sent. Now I see it saying "Connecting to EA servers" when the game loads.

It's obviously pulling some save data from somewhere since we always start out in the same spot with the same level plants. But no matter what we do, even exiting out to giddy park before quitting it never remembers our current progress.

anyone know how to get it autosaving again?

Message 1 of 2 (373 Views)

Re: Game not Autosaving on PS4

Champion
@thedialb The game is supposed to autosave by itself. The data is stored on the game’s servers so I don’t see why it should not auto save. Perhaps try checking your settings in-game first, if that does not work, contact EA Help here to try and get the issue sorted: https://help.ea.com/au/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-battle-for-neighborville/
Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)